Senior UX+ Designer
Mezo is an early-stage B2B Saas PropTech startup focused on fixing home maintenance across residential real estate. Whether you’re an owner, renter, or both – you can likely empathize with the pain and frustration that occurs when something breaks in your home or apartment.
Our mission is to power intelligent home maintenance by empowering owners, residents, and technicians with data-driven technology. Mezo leverages the latest in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, and Data Science to transform customer experiences.
About our future teammate:
Mezo is looking for a user experience designer to join our small team in revolutionizing how the world maintains their homes. We are looking for someone who has experience designing both for the consumer and enterprise applications, as we are solving big pain points in property maintenance that equally affect both residents and landlords. We work in a flexible environment that requires you to be self driven, curious, and motivated to do your best work every day.
At Mezo, we integrate near real-time with property management systems to provide seamless maintenance experience for residents, technicians to improve maintenance, and deliver business intelligence to our customers. We are utilizing state of the art technologies such as machine learning to help diagnose and troubleshoot common household issues, saving our users both time and money.
Must Have Skills:
- You are curious and want to learn more about systems and their operation
- An excitement for solving problems both technical and non-technical in nature
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment where you will be able to both learn and grow while also teaching others your expertise
- Experience defining design systems for modular, scalable code
- Comfortable and proficient with information architecture
- Ability to research, test, document, design and monitor user experiences, both physical and digital
- Strong experience documenting every aspect of the design process
- Brings a strong point of view in design but also an adaptable and flexible mindset for solving the problem at hand
- Able to coach and mentor our team on the latest design best practices across mediums, and bring thought leadership about new, emerging technologies
- Remote first working environment
- Access to high quality tools to get your job done
- Variety of work and different problems to solve in which you will have a direct influence on their approach and implementation
- Small, high performing team working in a fast paced environment
- Health, vision, dental, pet insurance, 401k, and more
Mezo celebrates diversity in people, backgrounds, and life experiences. We are focused on building an enduring, inclusive culture while embracing a remote-first environment. Our team is committed to making sure you are set up with the tools and technologies that enable you to be at your best and collaborate most successfully with other team members.
If you’re excited and want to join our team send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org